Representing your geographical data on Google Earth has never been so easy
GEPlot is a Windows application for plotting contour lines (also known as isolines, isopleths, or isarithms) and grids over Google Earth. GEPlot allows you to plot your geographical data both over a small domain and over the whole world. GEPlot produces KML (Keyhole Markup Language) files and their compressed version (KMZ) which can be directly loaded in Google Earth. The input data can be ASCII (X, Y, Z format or Golden Software Surfer GRD format) or Microsoft Excel organised as X, Y, Z columns. GEPlot allows to produce grid and contour plots for any georeferenced variable, such as, for example, orography, land use, air pollution levels, noise levels, population data, etc.
You can download and evaluate GEPlot for free.
- Loads data on regular grids from ASCII files (CSV, DAT, …)
- Loads data on regular grids from ASCII GRD files (Golden Software Surfer format)
- Loads data on regular grids from Microsoft Excel files (XLS and XLSX)
- Manages metric UTM coordinates, metric non-UTM coordinates (or UTM traslated), and geographical coordinates (longitude and latitude)
- Allows to select colours, width and height of contours
- Allows to select colours, width, height and opacity of grids
- Allows to save and load frequently used levels
- Allows to save and load plot configuration
- Allows to create plot legends
- Calculates statistics (average, percentiles, etc.) of the input data
Purchase price is EUR 75.00 for an unlimited-time license (single platform), one year of free software updates and one year of free technical support.
Yearly maintenance renewal price is EUR 19.00. It includes one year of software updates and one year of technical support. The maintenance plan is mandatory for transferring the license from a PC to another one, if needed.
Buy now with your credit card through FastSpring, install the evaluation version of GEPlot on your PC, and send us the computer identifier generated by the software. We will send you the permanent license via email.
Discounts are available purchasing more licenses at the same time:
|Licenses||Unit cost (EUR)|
|2 – 5||67|
|6 – 10||60|
|11 – 20||52|
|21 – 50||45|
|51 and more||37|
The corresponding discounts for the annual maintenance are indicated in the following table:
|Licenses||Unit cost (EUR)|
|2 – 5||17|
|6 – 10||15|
|11 – 20||13|
|21 – 50||11|
|51 and more||9|
Contact us for other payment methods or for multiple licenses.
See how to use the sample files distributed with the application. You might want to start from the sample files to understand how GEPlot works.
See how to create contour lines from AERMOD or ISC3 plotfile output files. Remember to specify 8 header records. Do not include discrete receptors in the plotfile.